Saturday, Oct 26 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Pratt Street Ale House
206 W. Pratt Street
Join us for the Chesapeake Real Ale Festival featuring casks from Oliver Breweries and tons of other craft brewers. The Chesapeake Real Ale Festival is sure to be one of the best beer events of the season. And you don’t want to miss out.
Purchase General Admission Tickets for $40.
Purchase VIP Tickets for $60.
The Cask Lineup
The following breweries are confirmed for this year’s festival. Check back as we continue to add more.
Barley and Hops Grill & Microbrewery
- Cornucopia – Harvest Ale (With Vanilla Extract and Light Toasted Oak)
Blue Mountain Brewery
- Lights Out (Holiday Ale)
- Barrel Aged Mandolin
- Shake (Chocolate Porter)
- Never Summer (Winter Ale)
- Blend of Oatmeal Stout and Oh My Gourd! Pumpkin
The Brewer’s Art
- Proletary (with Coffee)
- Aboriginal Gangster with Motueka and Citra Hops, Pineapple and Coconut
- Superfun Stout with toasted marshmallows, cocoa nibs and cinnamon
DuClaw Brewing Co.
- Barrel Aged Bad Moon Porter
Eastern Shore Brewing
Evolution Craft Brewing
- Lot 3
- Lot 6
- The Fear (With Cranberry & Vanilla Bean and primed with
Belgian Candy Sugar)
- Gonzo Imperial Porter (With Vanilla)
Frey’s Brewing Company
- Backwood Brigade
- Milkhouse Stout
- Winter Storm
- New Dogtown Pale
Milkhouse Brewery at Stillpoint Farm
Monocacy Brewing Co.
- Riot Rye
New Belgium Brewing
- Ranger IPA
Old Dominion Brewing Co.
- Morning Glory Espresso Stout (dry-hopped w/ Cascade)
- Sheer Greed (Oak Barrel Aged)
- Fast and Loose (with Liberty and Citra) (Hoppy Session ale, Collaboration with Evolution)
- 3 Lions (with French Oak)
- Channel Crossing #6 (Englo Belgian BarleyWine. Collaboration with Stillwater)
- Solo Album – “Steve” (Strong English Brown)
- Solo Album – “Derek” (“Wheat Heavy”)
- Solo Album – “Jordan” (Salted Caramel Brown Ale)
Oskar Blues Brewery
- Dales Pale Ale (With Mango and Habanero)
- Old Chub (With Vanilla Bean)
- GM Saison (with French Oak and Simcoe)
- Scratch and Sniff
- Tell Tale IPA (Dry Hopped Simcoe)
- Chester County Bitter
Stone Brewing Co.
- Ruination IPA (with Orange Peel and Vanilla Bean)
- Raven Black IPA
Union Craft Brewing
- Black Market – Hoppy Black Ale (collaboration between Union, Flying Dog,
Stillwater, and The Brewers Art)
- Double Duckpin
Yards Brewing Co.