Currently On Tap:
- Winter’s Wolves 7.4% A tribute to our favorite band, The Sword … this is Heavy Metal in liquid form … a hop forward dark ale brewed with a little honey and Scottish heather and aged on American Oak. NEWS FLASH after some conversations with the Sword’s management we are brewing this year round!
- Sheer Greed 6.7% A stout fermented with red tart cherries
- Modern Life Is Rubbish 5.9% A nod to Blur’s quintessential album and a classic beer style, the Victorian Porter, medium bodied with a balanced hop presence and lush roast notes on the nose & palate. (addendum: I decided that I love this beer so much that Pagan porter is retiring and MLIR will take its place in our year round line-up)
- Harvest Ale 5.5% a wet hop amber ale brewed with a little clover honey. chinook & nugget were harvested at Blaze’s Folly Farm near Frederick, MD
- Last Train To Satansville 7.3% If you’ve never listened to Swervedriver seek out their “Raise” & “Mezcal Head” albums. In the meantime drink some of this, a smoked black ale brewed with apple wood & cherry wood smoked malt floor malted & smoked by the Copper Fox distillery in Va.
- On The Brewer’s Choice beer Engines we have a constantly rotating line up of our casks on 3 beer engines.